- Why Airlines Will Always Overbook Flights
- Want to Travel More in 2017? Here Are 12 Cheap Trips You Can Take Now
- Another Airline Is Offering $69 Flights to Europe
- A Guide to Florence’s Up-and-Coming Oltrarno Neighborhood
- A Restaurant Guide to London’s Shoreditch
- 5 Ways Technology Will Make Air Travel Better in 2017
- How to Keep Your Money Safe While Traveling
- 19 Bathtubs Around the World With Breathtaking Views
- This Remote Island Is Completely Powered by Solar Energy
- Anthony Bourdain Explores the Culinary Treasures of Brazil's Minas Gerais
Stuffed pizza, sfogliatella and massive museums.
Then, in no particular order...
See the catacombs at Santa Maria della Sanità. Buy something leather at Tramontano. Have gelato at Gay-Odin. Hang arty on Piazza Dante. Pistoletto’s mirror paintings are cool. Head west and have lunch in Pozzuoli; I like Ristorante Bobò for seafood. Visit Teatro di San Carlo for 15 minutes of royalty. Eat a ripieno fritto (stuffed fried pizza) at Di Matteo. Walk Spaccanapoli to see the historic center. Marvel at Caravaggio’s Flagellation and Titian’s Danaë at the Museo di Capodimonte and then leave...it’s too big! Have dinner in the Posillipo neighborhood at ’A Fenestella. Finish with caffè and amaro at Gran Caffè Gambrinus.