- Harper Lee’s Small Alabama Hometown Set to Become Major Tourist Destination
- You Can Celebrate The Holidays in Natchitoches Like a Steel Magnolia
- Top 10 Caribbean Beach Bars
- Book Lovers: This Hotel in a 700-year-old City Needs to Be on Your Bucket List
- Around-The-World Trips Aren't Out of Reach Anymore
- This New App Will Help You Score Outrageous Flight Deals
- How to Plan Holiday Travel With Your Pet
- All of the World’s Extraordinary Sites on One Map
- 4 Great Beach Bars in Anguilla
- How to Plan a Family Trip to Hawaii
Stuffed pizza, sfogliatella and massive museums.
Then, in no particular order...
See the catacombs at Santa Maria della Sanità. Buy something leather at Tramontano. Have gelato at Gay-Odin. Hang arty on Piazza Dante. Pistoletto’s mirror paintings are cool. Head west and have lunch in Pozzuoli; I like Ristorante Bobò for seafood. Visit Teatro di San Carlo for 15 minutes of royalty. Eat a ripieno fritto (stuffed fried pizza) at Di Matteo. Walk Spaccanapoli to see the historic center. Marvel at Caravaggio’s Flagellation and Titian’s Danaë at the Museo di Capodimonte and then leave...it’s too big! Have dinner in the Posillipo neighborhood at ’A Fenestella. Finish with caffè and amaro at Gran Caffè Gambrinus.