- This Laptop Case Doubles As a Bulletproof Shield
- Busiest Airports in Europe Identified in New Report
- These Transparent Kayaks Give You Incredible Views of the Ocean While You Paddle
- Celebrate Presidents Day in a National Park This Weekend, Free of Charge
- How to Tell Vacation Stories Your Friends Will Actually Want to Hear
- The Gorgeous Locations Where Sports Illustrated Photographed the 2017 Swimsuit Edition
- These Are the 10 States With Some of the Worst Bridges
- Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman to Visit Every Country
- Undercover TSA Agents Could Be Spying on You
- Google Maps Is Adding Lists and You Won't Know How You Traveled Without Them
Along the central part of Campania, an hour south of Naples, lies one of the most beautiful stretches of coast I have ever seen. Here are the towns I love most.
The very best of the best in the area is La Torre del Saracino. Make sure to say hello to my pal chef Gennaro Esposito.
I love this town dearly as a relief from the chichi beach and Armani crowd. One of my all-time faves for meat and domesticated game is La Tagliata.