- Top 10 Caribbean Beach Bars
- Book Lovers: This Hotel in a 700-year-old City Needs to Be on Your Bucket List
- Around-The-World Trips Aren't Out of Reach Anymore
- This New App Will Help You Score Outrageous Flight Deals
- How to Plan Holiday Travel With Your Pet
- All of the World’s Extraordinary Sites on One Map
- 4 Great Beach Bars in Anguilla
- How to Plan a Family Trip to Hawaii
- John Besh and Cooper Manning's New Orleans Holiday Party
- Street Art Makes for a Stunning Walking Tour in Glasgow
Along the central part of Campania, an hour south of Naples, lies one of the most beautiful stretches of coast I have ever seen. Here are the towns I love most.
The very best of the best in the area is La Torre del Saracino. Make sure to say hello to my pal chef Gennaro Esposito.
I love this town dearly as a relief from the chichi beach and Armani crowd. One of my all-time faves for meat and domesticated game is La Tagliata.