- Artist Francesca Pasquali Turns Drinking Straws Into Textured Visions
- Halloween Candy Prices Are On the Rise for a Surprising Reason
- BBC Developing a British Bake Off-Like Cooking Show
- Worldwide Wine Production Drops to Lowest Amount in Decades
- Iceland Has More American Tourists Than Citizens
- What It's Like To Cook at the White House
- There's Now Proof That Eating Cheese Makes Wine Taste Better
- Facebook Users Can Now Order Food Through Pages
- Why Miracle Mop Inventor Joy Mangano Opened a Restaurant
- Genetics Might be to Blame for Fussy Eating
This might be the best internship ever.
Julia Child once credited her longevity to “lots of red meat and gin.” For those of a similar mindset, a dream job position could be waiting for you in England.
ILoveGin, a monthly British gin and tonic club, is hiring a “gintern” to travel around the world and drink gin.
The gintern will work two days per week, traveling to distilleries around the UK and Europe, trying all sorts of gins and tonics. They will then contribute to ILoveGin’s blog and social media accounts with reviews. The gintern will also source new partnerships for the brand. Annual salary is up to £20,000 (about $26,270). Plus, you know, a ton of free G&Ts.
According to the listing, the ideal candidate is a “MASSIVE gin lover” who enjoys “meeting and impressing new people.” Candidates should speak and write English and have an outgoing personality. Gintroverts need not apply.
But before anybody quits their job, there’s a catch: Candidates must live in the UK and be 18 or older to be considered. However, applications are open until September 16, which means there’s still enough time to move to England for the job...
This piece originally appeared on TravelAndLeisure.com.