- You Can't Put Melania Trump's Face on a Cake in Slovenia
- Elite Sushi Chef to Join Trump Hotel After Other Star Chefs Back Out
- Nestlé on a Mission to Make a Healthier Kind of Sugar
- Dominique Ansel's Cereal Is Alarmingly Delicious
- How That Roy Choi Gilmore Girls Cameo Came About
- Marcus Samuelsson is Now Offering Room Service
- Dominique Ansel's London
- The Great American Baking Show Returns to TV
- Happy Brooklyn Day, Everyone
- How René Redzepi Is Giving Back to the Culinary Community in Mexico
This might be the best internship ever.
Julia Child once credited her longevity to “lots of red meat and gin.” For those of a similar mindset, a dream job position could be waiting for you in England.
ILoveGin, a monthly British gin and tonic club, is hiring a “gintern” to travel around the world and drink gin.
The gintern will work two days per week, traveling to distilleries around the UK and Europe, trying all sorts of gins and tonics. They will then contribute to ILoveGin’s blog and social media accounts with reviews. The gintern will also source new partnerships for the brand. Annual salary is up to £20,000 (about $26,270). Plus, you know, a ton of free G&Ts.
According to the listing, the ideal candidate is a “MASSIVE gin lover” who enjoys “meeting and impressing new people.” Candidates should speak and write English and have an outgoing personality. Gintroverts need not apply.
But before anybody quits their job, there’s a catch: Candidates must live in the UK and be 18 or older to be considered. However, applications are open until September 16, which means there’s still enough time to move to England for the job...
This piece originally appeared on TravelAndLeisure.com.