- Underwater Trip to the Titanic Will Start Next Spring, But It's Going to Cost Big Bucks
- American Airlines Brings Back Free Food
- Win a Sleepover at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
- How to Change Your Flight During Winter Storm Stella Without Paying Fees
- Winston Churchill’s Former London Flat Is Now Available for Rent
- A Heidi Theme Park is Coming to the Swiss Alps
- These Are the Most Expensive Places in the World to Live
- Get Paid to Travel the World and Stay in Luxury Homes
- New Zealand Will Give You a Free Trip If You Agree to a Job Interview
- How to Safely Use Airbnb for Your Next Family Vacation
No place nails beach-bar vibes like this petite island. Here are four laid-back spots we love.
Known for its grilled whole snapper and prime location in the heart of Sandy Ground, as well as live music on Sundays, when everybody seems to stop by. johnnosatpricklypear.com.
Accessible by private boat or a $10 local shuttle from Sandy Ground beach, this island bar is famous for its tropical drinks. mysandyisland.com.
Elvis' Beach Bar
A 16-foot boat serves as the bar at this popular spot. And, yes, Elvis (the owner) is usually in the building, elvisbeachbar.org.
Also located on its own island, just a couple of minutes offshore. Try the grilled crayfish and lobster. scillycay anguilla.com.