- This Laptop Case Doubles As a Bulletproof Shield
- Busiest Airports in Europe Identified in New Report
- These Transparent Kayaks Give You Incredible Views of the Ocean While You Paddle
- Celebrate Presidents Day in a National Park This Weekend, Free of Charge
- How to Tell Vacation Stories Your Friends Will Actually Want to Hear
- The Gorgeous Locations Where Sports Illustrated Photographed the 2017 Swimsuit Edition
- These Are the 10 States With Some of the Worst Bridges
- Cassie De Pecol Becomes First Woman to Visit Every Country
- Undercover TSA Agents Could Be Spying on You
- Google Maps Is Adding Lists and You Won't Know How You Traveled Without Them
No place nails beach-bar vibes like this petite island. Here are four laid-back spots we love.
Known for its grilled whole snapper and prime location in the heart of Sandy Ground, as well as live music on Sundays, when everybody seems to stop by. johnnosatpricklypear.com.
Accessible by private boat or a $10 local shuttle from Sandy Ground beach, this island bar is famous for its tropical drinks. mysandyisland.com.
Elvis' Beach Bar
A 16-foot boat serves as the bar at this popular spot. And, yes, Elvis (the owner) is usually in the building, elvisbeachbar.org.
Also located on its own island, just a couple of minutes offshore. Try the grilled crayfish and lobster. scillycay anguilla.com.