- Underwater Trip to the Titanic Will Start Next Spring, But It's Going to Cost Big Bucks
- American Airlines Brings Back Free Food
- Win a Sleepover at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin
- How to Change Your Flight During Winter Storm Stella Without Paying Fees
- Winston Churchill’s Former London Flat Is Now Available for Rent
- A Heidi Theme Park is Coming to the Swiss Alps
- These Are the Most Expensive Places in the World to Live
- Get Paid to Travel the World and Stay in Luxury Homes
- New Zealand Will Give You a Free Trip If You Agree to a Job Interview
- How to Safely Use Airbnb for Your Next Family Vacation
You'll want to spend the entire day soaking in these incredible landscapes.
There are several things that can make or break a trip: airport accessibility, hotel availability, the number of great restaurants.
But there are also amenities you may not think about until you arrive—how easy it is to get a taxi or Uber, the attentiveness of the hotel staff, or the view from your hotel bathtub.
If you've never booked a trip based on the bathtub view, these photos may change your mind.
We asked travel company Epic Road, who can plan ultra-luxurious safaris and vacations, to share their favorite bathtub perches. And if this does inspire a trip, they’re the ones who can help you get the exact room—and the exact view.
Lamp No Yado, Sanctuary Cape, Japan
Japan’s bathing culture is a large part of its history. Head to this onsen on the Ishikawa Prefecture for utter serenity.
Molori Safari Lodge, Madikwe Game Reserve, South Africa
This outdoor hot tub comes with unbelievable views of the Northern Lights.
Sanctuary Baines’ Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana
This safari camp is known for its amazing baths, and you may even see hippo, elephants, and big cats while you’re relaxing away.
Song Saa Private Island, Cambodia
At this outdoor tub on a private island resort in Cambodia, you’ll feel almost as if you’re bathing in the warm ocean.
Wolwedans Dunes Lodge, Namibia
Oryx—antelope that have adapted to the desert—tend to gather near this tub.
View more at Travel and Leisure.