1. Caffeine-free Cederberg Chai has a spicy-sweet, almost tropical flavor and fun packaging. $19; paperandtea.com.
2. Perfect with a cuppa, buttery shortbread from Café Warshafsky blends Earl Grey and vanilla. $20; cafewarshafsky .com.
- Rooibos is the Sweet, Crowd-Pleasing Tea You've Been Looking For
- Tibetan Butter Tea is the Cold-Weather Breakfast of Champions
- 7 Japanese Green Teas You Should Be Drinking Right Now
3. We’re addicted to these sweet and nutty Provençal calissons. From $8; danaconfections.com.
5. Inventive gin-spiked Posh Tea Biscuits are topped with a grapefruit glaze and pink peppercorns. $10; skullandcake bones.com.
Get recipes for afternoon tea here.