- 9 Off-Beat Stocking Stuffers from the Mr. Donahue’s Team in NYC
- 7 Wine or Spirit Gifts for Every Personality Type
- Tea Gifts for the Holidays
- Coffee Gifts for the Holidays
- The Perfect Gift for the Caviar-Lover in Your Life
- How to Give the Gift of Cool Beer Labels
- Best Wine Books of 2015 (and Who to Give Them To)
- 3 Great Gifts for Champagne Obsessives
- 7 Tiny Gifts for Food Lovers
- Wacky Holiday Food Gifts
It must be 4 o’clock somewhere. Our pretty (and delicious) selections will make afternoon your favorite part of the day.
1. Caffeine-free Cederberg Chai has a spicy-sweet, almost tropical flavor and fun packaging. $19; paperandtea.com.
2. Perfect with a cuppa, buttery shortbread from Café Warshafsky blends Earl Grey and vanilla. $20; cafewarshafsky .com.
3. We’re addicted to these sweet and nutty Provençal calissons. From $8; danaconfections.com.
5. Inventive gin-spiked Posh Tea Biscuits are topped with a grapefruit glaze and pink peppercorns. $10; skullandcake bones.com.
Get recipes for afternoon tea here.