F&W’s Ultimate Tasting & Travel Guide
Our editors search constantly for the most exciting wine and food experiences.
Here, Napa’s most spectacular tasting rooms, from a subterranean space built with 19th century bricks to a gorgeous winery 2,000 feet above the valley floor.
Bordeaux has an affordable side, says F&W’s Ray Isle, who explores its most intriguing wineries, restaurants and hotels.
F&W’s Ray Isle competes with Italian-wine pro Joe Bastianich to see who can pick the best bottles for $15 or less. The arbiter: Joe’s mother, star chef Lidia Bastianich.
- Italian Lunch in a Sonoma Vineyard
- America’s Best New Bars
- Greece’s New Wine Gods
- Oregon Wine Country Restaurants
- The Search for New Zealand’s Best Reds
- Wine Bars 2.0
- World’s Best Wine Bars
- Island Wine and Escapes
- Sonoma Bike Tour
- South Africa’s Beautiful Wine Country
- Tips for Wine Touring
- Oregon Pinot Noir Country
- Washington Wine Tasting Rooms
- Why France Still Matters
- Wine Country Recipes from Around the World
- Michael Chiarello’s and Jamey Whetsone’s Insider Napa Guide
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.