- Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 slices brioche or soft white country bread cut in small cubes
- 5 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups small, gumball-size fresh mozzarella pearls
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1Melt butter over medium-high heat. When it’s foaming, add the bread, quickly tossing to coat evenly. Continue cooking the until browned, then transfer it to a plate.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients, toss and place in a large serving bowl, add bread cubes right before your serve, tossing to combine.