- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
No tomatoes? No problem.
When most of us hear gazpacho, we think tomato. But there's more than one way to make a refreshing summer soup. Here, five delicious summer gazpachos that are tomato-free.
Apples, grapes, almonds and cucumbers make this refreshing gazpacho a perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
Before the Spanish arrived in Mexico in the 1500s, they had never even seen a tomato, much less cooked with one. The Old Country gazpacho got its color from cucumbers, and once you've tried it you'll understand why the green version is still preferred over the red in some quarters.
Chef Jonathan Benno prepares his summery tomato-less gazpacho with delectable marcona almonds.
Adding shrimp to this delicate soup is a great way to make it a light meal.
A blender makes quick work of this healthy, no-cook soup.