- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Skip the store-bought kind.
Get ready for back-to-school with delicious, healthy DIY snack bars.
Ideal for school bake sales or lunch boxes, these tasty granola bars are quick to put together with pantry staples.
These chewy, nutty, white-chocolate-dipped sweets are a little bit granola bar, a little bit trail mix.
Pick your favorite nuts and dried fruit for these fantastic honey-flavored cereal bars.
These oat bars are like delicious granola made to go.
Natural sweetness like brown rice syrup and natural cane sugar make these gingery, nutrient-bars a healthy choice.
These dried blueberry and peanut butter-studded bars can be made ahead of time and stored for up to 5 days.
Energizing matcha powder gives these crunchy, gluten-free bars their brilliant green color.