- 7 pounds medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint
- Preheat the oven to 450°. Heat 2 large roasting pans in the oven for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the zucchini with the olive oil and crushed red pepper; season generously with salt and pepper. Spread the zucchini on the hot pans and roast for 30 minutes without stirring, until the rounds are tender and their bottoms are golden. Transfer to a platter, garnish with the mint and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.