- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped oregano leaves
- 8 grape tomatoes
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise 1 1/2-inch thick
- One 4 1/2-inch piece of baguette, cut crosswise 1 1/2 inch thick
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the garlic, thyme and oregano. Add the tomatoes, zucchini and bread and toss well to coat. Season with salt and pepper. On four 12-inch metal skewers, thread the tomatoes, zucchini and bread, alternating between them. Arrange the skewers on a plate and drizzle them with any remaining olive oil mixture from the bowl.
- Grill the skewers over moderate heat, turning a few times, until the zucchini is tender and the bread is golden brown in spots, about 10 minutes. Return the skewers back to the plate, sprinkle with the red wine vinegar and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.