- 3 zucchini (1 1/2 pounds total), sliced lengthwise 1/4 inch thick
- 3 peaches, halved
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup Macadamia Cream (optional)
How to make this recipe
Light a grill. Brush the zucchini and peaches with half of the oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill them over moderate heat until slightly softened, 4 minutes. Cut the peaches into wedges. Stack the zucchini and thinly slice lengthwise into ribbons.
In a bowl, toss the zucchini, parsley and mint with the remaining oil; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a platter and top with the peaches and chopped nuts. Drizzle with the Macadamia Cream and serve.
One serving: 188 cal, 15 gm fat, 2.2 gm sat fat, 15 gm carb, 3 gm fiber, 3 gm protein.
Floral, peach-scented Viognier.