- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds small zucchini, finely julienned
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In a large skillet, warm the olive oil. Add half the thyme and all the garlic and cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Add the zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, until it just begins to lose its crunch, about 5 minutes; season it with salt and pepper as it cooks. Transfer the zucchini to a bowl and toss it with the parsley, lemon juice and the remaining thyme. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm.