- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound zucchini, cut into 1/2-by-2-inch sticks
- 1 pound yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-by-2-inch sticks
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
How to make this recipe
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the zucchini, squash, salt and pepper and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until the vegetables begin to brown and are almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the oregano.