- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Three 7 1/2-inch nan breads
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon Classic Hummus
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 350°. In a bowl, toss the zucchini with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the lemon juice and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Spread the zucchini on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, or until tender.
Brush the nan with olive oil and bake for 2 minutes. Spread the hummus over the nan. Top with the zucchini and bake for 7 minutes. Sprinkle with salt; serve.