- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups Oven-Dried Zucchini
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese, in small pieces
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- Preheat the broiler. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the half-and-half and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a heavy 9-inch ovenproof skillet, warm the olive oil over moderately high heat. When the oil is almost smoking, pour in the eggs. Reduce the heat to moderately low and scatter the zucchini over the eggs. Dot with the cheese and sprinkle with the dill. Cover and cook until almost set, about 12 minutes.
- Broil the frittata for about 2 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Cut into wedges and serve hot or warm.
Serve WithA green salad with pumpkin seed-oil vinaigrette and sourdough bread.
A Grüner Veltliner from Austria.