- SERVINGS: 1
The drink that made Hollywood's Don the Beachcomber famous. Much of its renown was due to a brilliant marketing gimmick: The menu sternly decreed "Only two to a customer." This, of course, practically guaranteed that everybody would have two and that almost everybody would try to secure a third.
Classic Cocktail Recipes
- 1/4 cup gold rum
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- 2 tablespoons dark Jamaican rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons apricot liqueur
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Fill a shaker with ice. Add 1/4 cup gold rum, 2 tablespoons pineapple juice, 2 tablespoons orange juice, 2 tablespoons white rum, 2 tablespoons dark Jamaican rum, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 2 teaspoons apricot liqueur and 1 teaspoon sugar. Shake well and strain into a tall glass. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.