- 1 1/2 ounces amber rum
- 1/2 ounce dark rum
- 1/2 ounce 151-proof rum
- 3/4 ounce fresh pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Velvet Falernum
- 1/2 ounce brown sugar simple syrup (brown sugar dissolved in equal part simmering water and cooled)
- Mint sprig, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the liquids and stir well. Strain into an ice-filled tiki mug. Garnish with the mint.
Buy the ingredients on Drizly and have them delivered in under an hour. Find out if they operate near you.