- One 750-milliliter bottle dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 1/2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- 2 1/2 cups pear nectar, chilled
- 2 1/2 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 cup green-tea vodka (see Note)
- 1 Anjou or Bartlett pear, thinly sliced, for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the wine with the pomegranate juice, pear and apricot nectars and vodka; refrigerate until chilled, 20 minutes. Pour into glasses over ice, garnish with the pear slices and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.