- 1/2 cup finely grated peeled fresh horseradish
- 2 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces Sriracha chile sauce
- Finely grated zest of 1 small lemon
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 32 ounces tomato juice
- 16 ounces vodka
- Lime wedges
- Pickled or fresh vegetables (optional)
How to make this recipe
- In a pitcher, combine the horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Sriracha, lemon zest, celery salt, kosher salt and 2 teaspoons ground pepper. Add the tomato juice and stir well. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Pour the tomato juice mixture into 8 ice-filled rocks glasses. Add 2 ounces vodka to each glass and stir. Garnish each drink with a pinch of ground pepper, a lime wedge and pickled vegetables.
Buy the ingredients on Drizly and have them delivered in under an hour. Find out if they operate near you.