- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 -inch dice
- 2 small leeks, white part only, cut into 1/4 -inch dice
- 2/3 cup crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook until barely tender, about 2 minutes. Add the leeks and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 2 to 3 minutes longer. Drain the potatoes and leeks and cool under running water. Drain again and pat thoroughly dry with paper towels.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the crème fraîche with the sherry vinegar and chives and season with salt and white pepper. Fold in the potatoes and leeks and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.