- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons framboise liqueur
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 pound raspberries (2 cups)
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 325°. In a small saucepan, bring the cream, vanilla bean and seeds to a simmer. Remove from the heat, cover and let steep for 15 minutes. Discard the vanilla bean.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until thick and pale. Beat in the yogurt and framboise, then slowly beat in the vanilla cream. Using a whisk, beat in the flour in 3 additions, until smooth.
- Set a 10-inch glass pie plate in a roasting pan. Pour the pudding mixture into the pie plate and dot with the raspberries. Pour enough hot water into the roasting pan to reach halfway up the side of the pie plate. Bake the pudding for about 40 minutes, until just set and lightly browned around the edges. Remove from the water bath, let cool slightly, then serve.