© Stephanie Foley
Yogurt Panna Cottas with Honey
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 6
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Red grapes, for serving
- In a small bowl, mix the gelatin with the water and let stand until softened, about 5 minutes. In a small saucepan, bring the milk to a simmer with the sugar and cook until the sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the softened gelatin until dissolved.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the buttermilk with the yogurt. Whisk in the warm milk until smooth. Pour the panna cotta mixture into six 4-ounce ramekins and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- To serve, drizzle the panna cottas with the honey and garnish with the grapes.
NotesOne Serving 120 cal, 0.4 gm fat, 0.3 gm sat fat, 24 gm carb, 0.1 gm fiber.