- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 CUPS
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- Freshly ground pepper
- Using a melon baller or small spoon, scoop out the seedy center of the cucumber. Coarsely shred the cucumber. Squeeze the excess liquid from the shredded cucumber without mashing it.
- In a small bowl, using the back of a spoon, mash the garlic with the salt to a paste. Stir in the yogurt, olive oil and mint. Add the shredded cucumber, season with pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.