- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 3 CUPS
This soothing honey-spiked sauce makes a refreshing accompaniment for any spicy grilled meat or chicken dish.
- 1 large seedless cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded fresh mint
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, yogurt, honey, mint, garlic, olive oil, and cayenne. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Season with salt just before serving.