Yogurt and Mint Sauce
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 CUPS
- 3/4 cup goat's milk or whole cow's milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped mint
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 medium mango, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, cilantro, mint, cumin and coriander. Stir in the mango. Refrigerate until chilled before serving.
Make Ahead The sauce can be refrigerated overnight; stir in the mango before serving.