- 1 pound peeled green melon, such as honeydew, cut into 1-inch dice (3 cups)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound peeled orange melon, such as cantaloupe, cut into 1-inch dice (3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a food processor or blender, puree the green melon with the mint, lime juice and 1 tablespoon of the sugar. Pour into a pitcher and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Rinse out the blender. Add the orange melon, lemon juice and the remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar and puree. Pour into a pitcher and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- At the same time, pour both soups from opposite sides into shallow bowls, taking care to keep them from mixing, and serve.
The soups can be refrigerated overnight.
One Serving Calories 110 kcal, Total Fat 0.3 gm, Saturated Fat 0.1 gm.