- 1 pound yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the beans and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- In the same pot, heat the oil. Add the beans, cover and cook over moderate heat, stirring a few times, until the beans are sizzling, about 1 minute. Add the paprika and cook, tossing, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the sour cream to coat the beans. Toss with the dill, season with salt and pepper and serve.