- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems discarded
- 1/4 pound mesclun salad greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar with the mustard. Slowly whisk in the oil and season with salt and pepper. Put the greens and tomatoes in a large bowl, add the dressing and toss until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.