- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups shredded roasted chicken, skin removed
- 2 carrots, coarsely shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit, such as currants, raisins, cranberries, cherries or apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts or sunflower seeds
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the curry powder and honey and season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken, carrots, dried fruit and nuts and stir to combine.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.