- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 small handful fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds, divided
How to make this recipe
In a large mixing bowl, add the cabbage, onion, carrots and mint leaves. In a separate bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar, oil, lemon juice and salt.
Pour the liquid into the mixing bowl, then combine by hands. Taste and add salt if needed. Mix in 2/3 of the walnuts and pomegranate seeds, then scatter the remaining walnuts and pomegranate seeds on top and serve.