- 4 pounds medium fingerling potatoes, peeled
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Niçoise olives (6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Kosher or sea salt
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 375°. In a roasting pan, toss the potatoes with the onion, olives, olive oil, wine, bay leaves and garlic and season with salt. Cover with foil and bake for about 1 hour, or until just tender. Uncover, stir well and bake for 30 minutes longer, or until the potatoes are very tender and lightly glazed. Season with salt and serve.
The potatoes can be peeled early and held in cold water.