- 2 cups pecans
- 2 cups almonds
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely minced mixed herbs, such as rosemary, sage, savory and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a bowl, toss the nuts with the maple syrup, olive oil, herbs and cayenne. Spread the nuts on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Season the nuts with salt and pepper and toss frequently until cooled.
The nuts can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.