- 1 cup wild rice
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup roasted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the wild rice until just tender, about 45 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast until fragrant, about 8 minutes. Let the walnuts cool, then coarsely chop them.
- Toss the wild rice with the walnuts, pistachios, dried apricots and the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve.