Whitefish Salad on Endive Spears
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 2 dozen hors d'oeuvres
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 small celery rib, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 medium radishes, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 5 ounces skinless, boneless smoked whitefish, flaked (1 cup)
- Freshly ground pepper
- 24 Belgian endive spears (from 3 endives)
- 6 cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- In a medium bowl, blend the mayonnaise with the onion, celery, radishes and lime juice. Fold in the whitefish and season with pepper. Arrange the endive spears on a platter and spoon 1 tablespoon of the salad onto the end of each spear. Garnish with quartered cherry tomatoes and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.