White Chocolate-Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 12 cookies
Crunchy macadamia nuts and silky white chocolate nestled in a soft butter cookie make a decadent treat.
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and confectioners' sugar until well combined. Add the flour, vanilla and salt and continue mixing for 2 more minutes. Stir in macadamia nuts and white chocolate.
- Roughly form 12 balls and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes. Cookies should be just barely brown on the bottoms.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 1 minute before moving the cookies onto a cooling rack.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.