- 1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and confectioners' sugar until well combined. Add the flour, vanilla and salt and continue mixing for 2 more minutes. Stir in macadamia nuts and white chocolate.
- Roughly form 12 balls and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes. Cookies should be just barely brown on the bottoms.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 1 minute before moving the cookies onto a cooling rack.
Cookies can be made up to 3 days in advance and stored in an air-tight container at room temperature or frozen for up to a month. Unbaked cookie dough can be frozen for up to 3 months. Frozen cookies can be baked straight from the freezer, just add an extra minute or two to the baking time.