- 2 sticks (1/2 pound) unsalted butter, softened
- 12 ounces white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter at medium speed until creamy. Beat in the melted white chocolate. Add the confectioners' sugar and vanilla and beat at low speed, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl, until light and fluffy.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.