- 2 sticks (1/2 pound) unsalted butter, softened
- 12 ounces white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter at medium speed until creamy. Beat in the melted white chocolate. Add the confectioners' sugar and vanilla and beat at low speed, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl, until light and fluffy.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.