White BBQ Sauce
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 CUPS
Plus: More Grilling Recipes and Tips
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated or prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
Make AheadThe sauce can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Serve WithBig Bob's Smoked Chicken with White BBQ Sauce.