Whisky Cream Parfaits with Toasted Oats and Berries
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
The luscious cream for these raspberry parfaits have a touch of whisky and honey.
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup fresh ricotta
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Scotch whisky
- 2 cups raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread the oats on a baking sheet and toast for about 4 minutes, stirring a few times, until lightly browned. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream to soft peaks. Gently fold in the ricotta, followed by the honey, whisky and oats.
- Layer a few raspberries in the bottom of parfait glasses or small glass bowls. Top with half of the cream. Cover with another layer of raspberries and cream. Garnish with the remaining raspberries and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.