- 1 lemon twist, plus 1 long, thin lemon twist for garnish
- 3/4 ounce blended Scotch
- 3/4 ounce plum vodka
- 1 teaspoon apricot liqueur
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
Place the ice in a rocks glass and tuck in the long, thin lemon twist. In a pint glass, combine the Scotch, vodka, apricot liqueur, orange and lemon juices and bitters. Stir well and strain into the prepared rocks glass. Pinch the remaining lemon twist over the drink, rub it around the rim of the glass and discard.