- 1 1/2 ounces 12-year Japanese whisky, preferably Yamazaki
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth, preferably Dolin rouge
- 1/2 ounce Cynar (bitter artichoke aperitif)
- 1/4 ounce ruby port, preferably Sandeman Founders Reserve
- Ice, plus 1 large cube for serving
- 1 orange twist
How to make this recipe
In a mixing glass, combine the whisky, vermouth, Cynar and port. Fill the glass with ice, stir well and strain into a chilled double rocks glass over the large ice cube. Pinch the orange twist over the drink and discard.