© Wendell T. Webber
- SERVINGS: Makes 6 drinks
One great thing about blender drinks: The machine does all the work. Adam Seger prefers Vita-Mix blenders, which create especially smooth purees.
More Frozen Drink Recipes
- 8 ounces chilled vodka or pisco
- 3 cups coarsely chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 cup honey
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons
- 2 ounces fresh red grapefruit juice
- 4 cups ice
- 6 watermelon wedges, for garnish
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients except the watermelon wedges and blend until smooth. Pour into chilled highball glasses and garnish with the watermelon wedges.