- 3 pounds watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups arugula
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded ricotta salata
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, toss the watermelon with the red onion. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
Add the arugula to the watermelon. In a small bowl, combine the orange and lime juices and vinegar. Pour the dressing over the salad and season with salt and pepper. Top with the ricotta salata and walnuts; drizzle with the olive oil and serve.