- 1/4 cup verjus (see Note)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Belgian endives, sliced crosswise
- 1 inch thick 1 bunch watercress, thick stems discarded
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1/2 cup salted marcona almonds
- In a large bowl, whisk the verjus with the canola oil and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Add the sliced endives, watercress, halved grapes and almonds; toss to coat and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.