- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 bunches watercress (3/4 pound), tough stems discarded
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the almonds in a pie plate and toast for about 6 minutes, until lightly golden.
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the vinegar and shallot and season with salt and pepper. Add the watercress and almonds to the dressing, toss to coat and serve at once.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.