Watercress and Cucumber Salad with Creamy Sherry Vinaigrette
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 2 to 4
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems discarded
- 1/2 medium English cucumberpeeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the sherry vinegar, olive oil, shallot and mustard and season with salt and pepper. Add the watercress and cucumber and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.