Watercress and Cucumber Salad with Creamy Sherry Vinaigrette
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 2 to 4
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems discarded
- 1/2 medium English cucumberpeeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the sherry vinegar, olive oil, shallot and mustard and season with salt and pepper. Add the watercress and cucumber and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.