© Con Poulos
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 3 fresh red chiles, such as cayenne—stemmed, seeded and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine the lime juice with the water and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients. Let the sauce cool before serving.
Make Ahead The sauce can be refrigerated overnight; serve at room temperature.