- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 QUARTS
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup wasabi powder (2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- One 2 1/4-pound head of cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water with the vinegar, wasabi, salt and sugar and bring to a boil.
- In a heatproof bowl, pour the pickling liquid over the cauliflower; cool to room temperature. Refrigerate overnight.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.