- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 6 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan, combine half of the raspberries with the vanilla bean, sugar, raspberry liqueur and water; simmer for 4 minutes, then remove the vanilla bean. Transfer the berry sauce to a blender and puree. Strain the sauce into a clean saucepan and return to a simmer. Put the remaining raspberries in a heatproof glass bowl and pour the hot sauce on top. Stir in the lemon juice and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Rewarm before serving.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.